WSIS Week 4....2 Leagues....Need Advice

Baldie

LEAGUE 1.....standard scoring......2RB/2WR/WR-TE/WR-RB.....I'm 1-2 in this 6-team league...advice is appreciated....potential starters in RED

QB
Brady@Oak
RB
Turner@Sea
Mendenhall@Hou
Tolbert vs Mia
Blount vs Indy
WR
V Jax vs Mia
S Moss @ Stl
Washington @ Cle
S Smith @ Chi
Manningham @ Ari
Austin vs Det
Williams vs Indy

*If Austin plays this week....he starts over Washington

LEAGUE 2....standard scoring....also 1-2 in this league......12-team league....2RB/2WR/WR-TE-RB...potential starters in RED

QB
Brady
RB
Turner@Sea
Gore@Phi
Green-Ellis@Oak
LT@Balt
WR
Nelson@Cin
J Jones@Sea
Branch@Oak
Ward@Hou
Manningham@Ari
Wayne@TB

*Would Kendall Hunter be a good pick-up? Gore just hasn't been himself and Hunter seems to have that explosion as he showed last week. But who can I drop?

gizzil

im in a gore predicament myself... and the eagles give up mad yards on the ground with those ends way the **** out on the sides... i would think you can drop green ellis if you need to... im not sure anyone other than gore owners are super excited to pick up khunt (oh!)... other than that i dont really like your wr on team 2 at all and team 1 i would consider starting smith just cuz its more or less guaranteed the bears blow an assignment in the secondary and smith ends up chillin by the sidelines waiting for an easy 6

#1bears fan

I dont know what it is But Steve Smith always torches the Bears I would start him over Washington until you see how that shakes out with no Britt. I think the guy is gonna tank against #1 CBs.

Agree with Gizzil your Wrs in team 2 are scary, I would drop Ward and grab Hunter. try to package LT and BJGE for someone you can start.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Pick up Hunter. He is a must have handcuff for Gore. The way it looks, Gore might not even play this week. Hunter looked good last week.