Jaguars D
Kris Brown

Knowshon Moreno
Dallas Clark
Hakeem Nicks
Jason Campbell
Sidney Rice
Chargers D

Ray Rice and Kevin Smith have been steady starters for me all year, until last week, when I benched Smith for Moreno. I'm torn this week though. Ray Rice is facing the Viking D, Smith the Packers and Knowshon the Chargers... WSIS? Pick 2:

Ray Rice @ Minn
Kevin Smith @ GB
Knowshon Moreno @ SD

Last edited by a moderator:

Remote Controller

Detroit always plays Green Bay tough in Detroit. I think that Smith is your best start of the bunch. Rice is heavily involved in the passing game and might be utilized heavily with heap due to pressure on the QB. If this is a ppr league then I would say Rice. Moreno has really came on, but it does look like CBuck might make it back for the monday night game. Moreno will still get the most looks, but CBuck could steal a series her and there. If it is non ppr then I would go with him.

Ray Rice @ Minn: May be the best of the bunch but will be facing a Min D that started off slow but has started to dominate in its most recent games. Minny is the only team where its offense is on the field more than the D which should keep their players fresh. Minny's D has more sacks than GB and SD combined and almost as many fumble recoveries. I'm going with what I would imagine the unpopular call of putting Ray on the bench this week.

Kevin Smith @ GB: I know I'm a homer and still believe Smith would do well having a sidekick in the backfield but he has been almost as productive as Rice so far this year against more stiff competition. The drop off from the Minny D to GB's is the reason he gets the nod ahead of Rice this week.

Knowshon Moreno @ SD: Moreno has become more an more involved since week 1 and even if Bucky returns he will not be getting the majority of the carries. Granted the possible loss of some carries is a concern but of the 3 D's SD appears the most susceptible to being on the field the longest resulting in a RB having a big day.