WSIS RB no Foster

#1bears fan

With Foster out Should I start D. Ward vs. IND or Ryan Matthews @ Minn?? Like the Houston IND matchup runners always go ballistic, I think they are going to run early and often. Matthews is the starter in a high power offense but I dont trust him. Any thoughts

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
With Foster out Should I start D. Ward vs. IND or Ryan Matthews @ Minn?? Like the Houston IND matchup runners always go ballistic, I think they are going to run early and often. Matthews is the starter in a high power offense but I dont trust him. Any thoughts

Is Foster out for sure ??

Remote Controller

This is a very tough one. I just feel Kubiak goes for the juggler through the air in this home game, and SD takes the balanced approach on the road. It might simply come down to a goaline chance in this Matthews/Ward matchup.....if thats the case then Ward. There.........I bet that cleared things up.

#1bears fan

Alright Im going D Ward I always liked that guy. Unless you have a compelling arguement for me to start Matthews consider this thread closed

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Ryan IMO wont score a TD today. But Ward could be in a worse situation. I would go with Ward personally. But im a Texans fan so take that with a grain of salt

#1bears fan

Thought about it teky but I dont need the risk this week. a solid 10 would work for me and Matthews has a higher ceiling but he could also put me in the basement.