WR with the most targets in their 1st game?

tmaschm

Can anybody find me a stat on this? Dez had 12 targets yesterday and I want to know how it compares all time.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
12? That's all? It seemed like a couple dozen watching the game. IMO Jerry had them forcing the ball to his pet WR instead of going to the open man. Keep that up Cowboys and you'll be watching the Saints or Green Bay playing the super bowl in Dallas.

Arctic Dawgs

Just found an easy up to date real time spot to get Targets

If you have MFL Gameday, click on top performers, then set for WR/TE/RB .....
click on colomn Tgt for a sort by Targets.

This week so far Roddy White is tops at WR with 23, then Mark Clayton, Fitz, Ocho, .....
RBs were McFadden, S.Jackson, Forte, Gore, ....
TEs were Clark, Davis, Gresham, Cooley, Shianco, ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Arctic Dawgs

MFLs Gameday. It does the live scoring for all the MFL league you care to put on it. Are you saying you do not have a "Top Performers" tab ??

It should be right under the league # and name menu bar

tmaschm

Just found an easy up to date real time spot to get Targets

If you have MFL Gameday, click on top performers, then set for WR/TE/RB .....
click on colomn Tgt for a sort by Targets.

This week so far Roddy White is tops at WR with 23, then Mark Clayton, Fitz, Ocho, .....
RBs were McFadden, S.Jackson, Forte, Gore, ....
TEs were Clark, Davis, Gresham, Cooley, Shianco, ....

This is good, but didn't really answer my question. I wanted to know which rookie had the most targets in their first game ALL TIME.

Arctic Dawgs

Just above the spread sheet there are some check boxes. I have them all checked, but Tgt needs the Offence box checked.

then you will get - ..../Comp/Att/Yds/Ints/Rush/Yds/Rec/Yds/Tgt/XP/.......

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Just above the spread sheet there are some check boxes. I have them all checked, but Tgt needs the Offence box checked.

then you will get - ..../Comp/Att/Yds/Ints/Rush/Yds/Rec/Yds/Tgt/XP/.......

Hope this helps

Thanks. I updated the version, they must have upgraded within the last week, and it has that stat now.

deuce4321

Driller
i am not sure of the answer to this question but i do remember eddie royal had 11 targets/ 9 catches/ 146 yards/ 1 td/ 2 rush attempts/9 rush yards and a handful of punt returns i think.