WR week 7 WSIS

#1bears fan

Have Julio Jones in now but he hasnt practiced all week. I need some help this week with multiple byes who would you grab off waivers?? ( I would need to drop Jones in order to make the pickup).

Jacoby Ford vs. KC Great speed but whos throwing this week??
Sanzenbacher @ TB (in London) Earl Bennet returns but...
Little vs. SEA Massaquoi also available alot of talk but I havent seen him
Hartline vs. DEN ????
D Thomas @ MIA Tebow at QB and Royal returns Royal also available alot of Buzz but I havent seen him

Standard scoring 0.5 PPR Alot of big players on a bye and Im starting Tebow so I need all the help I can get.!!

Coachnorm

Have Julio Jones in now but he hasnt practiced all week. I need some help this week with multiple byes who would you grab off waivers?? ( I would need to drop Jones in order to make the pickup).

Jacoby Ford vs. KC Great speed but whos throwing this week?? not a bad pickup but, like you said??????????
Sanzenbacher @ TB (in London) Earl Bennet returns but...too many options, nice sized pie.
Little vs. SEA Massaquoi also available alot of talk but I havent seen him Little is my first choice, MoMass my second, both were named starters last week and had decent games.
Hartline vs. DEN ????????? hit and miss
D Thomas @ MIA Tebow at QB and Royal returns Royal also available alot of Buzz but I havent seen him.Interesting talent/ potential but both have been out a long time and have no rapport with any Den. QB

Standard scoring 0.5 PPR Alot of big players on a bye and Im starting Tebow so I need all the help I can get.!!
:)