Wow! Iowa St. beats #2 OKlahoma St. in 2 OT

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I missed the game completly. Didn't realize it was on. And OSU was so close to making the championship game. Thing about college football is if your going to lose, lose early, like Oregon did. Can't lose late in the season and expect anything good to come of it.

On a side note, glad OSU lost finally. Just couldn't get hyped about a LSU/OSU championship game.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
It'd be a great rematch but seen it already this season. Would rather see something different for all the marbles.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I care nothing at all about facing Nick's boys again. Of course we've already beat Oregon too. The Tigers still have to get by the Hawgs in Arkanasas and that game has me scared worse than any other this season.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Seems like your on the same thought process i am. Already thought the about Oregon rematch chances. Not sure what scenario i'd like to see yet.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Looking at the polls and depending on what the outcome of the LSU/Arkansas game is it sets up for a rematch or tow totally different teams unless the BCS is genourous and makes Arkansas jump Oklahoma/Oregon/maybe 'Bama to get the 1 spot if the do beat LSU. As it sits now it looks like a LSU/'Bama rematch if both win out or maybe a possibility of two of the three Oklahoma/Oregon/Arkansas playing for it all. Still hate the BCS scenario but until something better comes long i'll suffer thru it.