With Hillis out...

JScott

Administrator
RC/Coach/GTL - Why Roddy?

I have a very good WR corp in this particular league (Fitz, Stevie, Marshall, Lloyd, Roddy) and had Roddy benched anyways with his "slow" start. I'm thinking Hardesty gets 20 - 25 touches. With all the weapons in ATL Roddy's just not getting the looks so far to produce big numbers.

Remote Controller

RC/Coach/GTL - had Roddy benched anyways with his "slow" start.
meaning it will pick up?? I like Rb's over wr's generally in flex situations, but you know as well as I do that those two td's last week could have been to roddy. the only thing that scares me is if Atlanta jumps out to a huge lead early and hands the game over to turner. Safe bet is Roddy scores!

Coachnorm

For me it's the shootout factor when the Bucs and Falcons meet neither defense seems to ever show up. So I expect a big passing pie for both teams. So I don't see a Turner salting the game away effect here This week. It's tempting to start Hardesty as he is one of the more capable sounding RBs and this is the situation you have him on your roster for. That said, he is a different style of back, so will the playcalling be Hillis-like or different? Hardesty to me is a little more of a potential vs a proven guy. I wouldn't be afraid to use either so if you gotta a gut feeling about Hardesty do it.