Who/What is your "X" Factor for the Super Bowl?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So who/what is your "X" factor in today's game?

For me it's the secondary WR's of GB against Pitt's secondary. I feel there are depth match-ups for GB today as they spread this secondary out and make them match-up on Jones and Nelson. If one of these two can step up and have a big game it could very well be the difference maker today.

Coachnorm

It's a great matchup and should be a great game. Two top Offenses and Defenses playing against each other it should be a game full of big plays. An O may get stopped by a big D play and come right back with a big play of their own, it should make it action packed. Keep your beer close because if you don't you will miss a big play every time you go to the fridge. This will be a lot of action because both Os and Ds are top notch. For me the deciding factor may very well be Special Teams. Both teams are middle of the pack when it comes to Special Teams production and the one that gets the biggest contribution from Special Teams may pull it out.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Green Bay OL. If they can protect Rogers enough to allow the Pack to put enough guys in the pattern to make Troy P cover a guy, they take alot of wind out of the Steelers sails

bobbeaux

i hope the x factor doesn't turn out to be "superbowl experience" . . . i'd really like to see green bay win this one . . . ;)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Can the Steelers move the ball on the ground and keep Rogers off of the field? If so Pittsburg wins. They will IMO do just that.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Hopefully the X factor isnt the referees. Bad calls, no calls can/will take away the wind from either teams sails. Hope its decided on the feild not by the refs flags.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Hopefully the X factor isnt the referees. Bad calls, no calls can/will take away the wind from either teams sails. Hope its decided on the feild not by the refs flags.
No shit! Let the players decide it not the stripes.

bobbeaux

I also think FS Nick Collins will have a huge impact on the outcome

both of these teams play and practice against the 3-4 . . . but the packers have a "real" secondary . . . i'm sure the steelers will try to run the ball and control the clock . . . get them out of that game and i think they are toast . . . ;)

Arctic Dawgs

Haven't watched much Pit this year. How does their Nickle/Dime stand up on 1st and 10, 2nd and 5 type down and distance. I think that will be the difference in the game

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
AD all I know is Big Ben is the best 3rd and Long QB in the league this year, and James Harrison will get at least one personal foul called on him after giving Goodell the business.

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
I got one word for you.... Hines Ward... oops that's 2 words. Just have a feeling. I hope it isn't gas again!! I think he will able to slip in between the coverage of the secondary defense (that will be protecting against the long balls to Wallace and Sanders) and make some keys receptions and a TD or 2.

Arctic Dawgs

As a packers/Seahawks fan, there were a couple calls that had me going "Oh Oh, here we go again". But not so, while there were a couple calls I don't really agree with that happened at what could be viewed as game changing times. They were not 1 sided this time. I think fans from both teams can point out a couple. Well done refs. Look how good a Superbowl can be once Herrera is gone from the NFL