Who should I drop?

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
I am in an IDP league and I want to pick up Reuben Foster as he comes off suspension after wk 2. League is really competitive and with 6 IDP positions you can imagine there is very little left of productive IDP players on the WW so I need to get ahead of the curve on this.

I am fairly loaded at WR so I am going to drop one to make this transaction but I am torn about long term production and leery of dropping potential production that someone else can pick up and use against me.

Current WRs:
Antonio Brown
Mike Evans
Josh Gordon
Emmanuel Sanders
Larry Fitzgerald

I'm leaning Fitzgerald cause I think he will be inconsistent in a bad Arizona offense but he has proven me wrong on his productivity many times in the past.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Wow, tough choice...or is it?

To me this is a no brainer. I would drop Gordon. Brown and Evans are already studly, Sanders really boomed and see him as the main target for Keenum. Fitz had a rough start, but I like his overall use over Gordon.

That and I simply don't see Gordon playing all year....I think unfortunately he trips up again. But..I would not just drop...regardless, I might do some trading to see if you can help yourself that way. Somewhere in that league is a Fitz or Gordon lover.