Who is your "X" Factor for Super Bowl XLVI?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So who is the game changer that is going under the radar that may change the game?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I think The Law Firm has to be involved in this game for the Pats to win. We all know that the Giants want to get after Brady, for Pats to keep him clean, they need to give them a running game to at least keep them honest. If the Law firm can get to the 80 yd area I think the pats should win the game.

jjtweeks

I agree if I had to pick one person that would be him. I think though that the def line of NY wins or loses this game. If Brady gets time and is comfortable he will pick apart NY. It will be interesting to see how things work with Gronk not being able to make those cuts with that high ankle sprain. I suppose Welker will take up some of that slack.

JScott

Administrator
Myra Kraft. The Patriots don't talk about it (too much) but in addition to the normal motivation for every NFL player to win a SB, she's providing that extra motivation. I know its sappy and all but anyone who's played a competitive sport knows how you look deep down for that something extra when you near the finish line.

Regarding players, I can see BJGE as the X factor, but I'd lump Woodhead and maybe Ridley in there too. When the Patriots go to their hurry up they still shuttle their RBs in and out quickly so that they're fresh for those quick hitters between the tackles. So my X-factor is the NE running game as a whole.

Remote Controller

It will come down to Manning to Cruz, or Brady to Hernandez. That is where the big play to win the game will come from. They will both try to pound the ball some, and hit their possession guys. It is when they finally go over top that we will find the winner. Who will hit the big pass when the opp knocks.

Coachnorm

For the Pats, on one side of the ball, WR Deion Branch. They let Moss go saying Deion was capable of eventually filling his shoes. Deion's been good but it is now time to step up into the hype with a big game.

On the D side of the ball the Pats have Chung and Spikes back and they should both have great games. But I think that the key on the D is DL Vince Wilfork having a big game.

gizzil

who? hmmm... i was gonna say the rope a dope style... hurry up offense! and therefore, the jedi master