Who grabbed Andre Brown off week 2 waivers?

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
Okay admit it...how many of you grabbed him this week off waivers? What kind of performance do you expect out of him? Do you think he keeps the backup job or does Wilson over take him again?

I personally tried to grab him but I was 2nd on the priority list and lost out on him. I'm now thinking (only cause I didn't get him) that the other coach did me a favor. At most he gets maybe 2 weeks of production out of him.

Coachnorm

Of Course he was on every WW list but he was gone right away so I didn't get a copy. One more WW to go but I think I am # 12 on that one.

jjtweeks

I think he is a good pickup for anyone needing him this week. Other than that after this week I would think he would be dropped as fast as he was picked up

2minutedrill

I grabbed him to trade him to Bradshaw owner in ppr, but now i may need him! Wallace, Gates,Nicks, F.jax(lucky i got cj) s.jax, garcon, mendy, f.davis, all part of my walking wounded.

Coachnorm

Some owners may need to use him Jackson iffy w groin, Forte Out Jackson Out, Mathews back??? Turner drunk. But if you have a couple of solid RBs you may not be able to use him.

jjtweeks

Ramses Barden will be a good pick up for Thursday night. he will most likely be getting a decent amount of targets with Hicks out and has a fresh set of legs on a team with a short week.

gizzil

picked him up (barden), didnt play him... lame - brown was gone right away in my leagues