Who do you want to fail more than anyone this year?

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
So your thinking they're going to win 8-9 games then?

Beat BYU, sure. If not, could easily start 1-3.

Washington can beat every team on their schedule. That was something we couldn't say the last 7 or 8 years. Luckily for us, toughest OOC game is at home and the Pac-10 is pretty much wide open. Other than WAZZU, any team could win the conference. The Oregons have new QBs, USC has new coach/sanctions, and those are the supposed conference favorites.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Win/loss against BYU will determine their season then. Don't know much about Wash. but looking at that schedule and their torrid past, just can't see them winning that many games. 3 maybe 4 tops i can see and thats just because those teams have history of failing also.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Win/loss against BYU will determine their season then. Don't know much about Wash. but looking at that schedule and their torrid past, just can't see them winning that many games. 3 maybe 4 tops i can see and thats just because those teams have history of failing also.

Torrid past? Take away the Willingham years and check again. We won 5 last year, and handed away victory to both Notre Dame and ASU at the last minute. That is at least 7 wins we could have easily had last year, with a first year coaching staff, and a tougher schedule! Most players are returning.

If Washington does not have a winning record, Sark's seat gets warm.

This is the best Washington team since 2002. Totally loaded at the skill positions. Only weakness is thin lines, a legacy of the worst major college coach in history.

Bucknut

With how dominate the SEC has been the past few years, I'd like to see another conference (preferably, the Big Ten) dominate.

bodey24

Staff member
This isn't college football related but I would like all of Chris Slabaughs fantasy football teams to fail!!!!!! :)