Who do you want to fail more than anyone this year?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
For obvious reasons I hope all of you in the SEC tear the trunk off Alabama and shove it up Sabans money maker.

That being said, though I semi feel bad for the kids, I kinda hope to see USC get trashed. Id even allow Notre Dame to beat them.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
The Gators.

Nothing but UF fans down here, and not your knowledgeable football fans, your Tebow-got-drafted-so-I'm-now-a-Bronco-fan-too football fans.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Oh it is.
Younger Miami fans are just as bad, the guys that have been fans of the Canes since the '70's and '80's are usually fun. They love their team but can willingly admit its faults, these younger guys, guys my age, think that they are cheering for the greatest team ever assembled, but can only name a player or two.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Well my stock answer to this is always Michigan.....but that is just becoming a given.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Hasn't done anything...... yet lol.

Gators and Miami for me too. Although I vehemently detest the Gators and only mildly poke the voodoo doll for Miami.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
ND hasn't really done anything lately to deserve all this hate :)
I left them off my list just for you.....though long term, will be funny when Kelly never makes a BCS game in South Bend when he had one in Cincy he walked away from....:pickle:

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
I know, this is lame, but 0-12 has focused my hate internally to all of the folks responsible for the dark ages of Husky Football.

This is who and when I want to fail:

Sept. 4 - BYU
Sept. 11 - SYRACUSE
Sept. 18 - NEBRASKA
Oct. 2 - USC
Oct. 9 - ARIZONA STATE
Oct. 16 - OREGON STATE
Oct. 23 - ARIZONA
Oct. 30 - STANFORD
Nov. 6 - OREGON
Nov. 18 - UCLA
Nov. 27 - CALIFORNIA
Dec. 4 - WASHINGTON STATE

Jan. ? - ?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I know, this is lame, but 0-12 has focused my hate internally to all of the folks responsible for the dark ages of Husky Football.

This is who and when I want to fail:

Sept. 4 - BYU
Sept. 11 - SYRACUSE
Sept. 18 - NEBRASKA
Oct. 2 - USC
Oct. 9 - ARIZONA STATE
Oct. 16 - OREGON STATE
Oct. 23 - ARIZONA
Oct. 30 - STANFORD
Nov. 6 - OREGON
Nov. 18 - UCLA
Nov. 27 - CALIFORNIA
Dec. 4 - WASHINGTON STATE

Jan. ? - ?

Wow tough schedule. Possibility of going 0-12 again. Might pull out 3 wins , Syracuse, Stanford and instate rival, Wash St. As a fan, honestly what is your out look for the season win/loss wise?

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Washington is absolutely loaded at QB, WR, and RB. OL is the only worry on offense. Defense should be improved. Desmond Trufant is a stud.

Most folks have Washington finishing between 4 and 7 in the Pac-10, but know they could finish higher. Washington wasn't an 0-12 team talent wise. Tyrone Willingham is awful, and was fired pretty much one game in. After Jake went down, it was done. Last year we won 5, could have easily won a few more, and that was with first year coaching staff.