Who do I drop?

Baldie

10 team league...standard scoring....currently in a 2-way tie for 1st place. I need to drop someone to pick up a defensive player. Who should I drop?

RB
Foster
F Jax
R Matthews
Ivory
Gray
A Morris
WR
Benjamin
Julio Jones
Hopkins
Crabtree
J Mathews - Would you rather have Landry, Michael Floyd, J Brown instead of Mathews? Landry, Floyd, Brown available on WW as of today.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Ivory or Gray for me and I guess I'd go Ivory just in case every expert in fantasy football is wrong and Gray turns out to be someone you could count on (I don't think so) but with everyone advising against ole Belly Check might decide to make the kid a star to screw with all of us.

Non PPR not a lot of difference at WR but I do think there is a tiny bit more upside with Landry but it's capped by the standard scoring. He isn't fast so don't expect a lot of YAC but he will get you 50 plus yards a game and an occasional TD.

gizzil

Blount is on the pats now i think... interesting timing. I like the eagles' Matthews while the Sanchise is in the driver seat. The SD Mathews is kinda troubling also...

Baldie

Blount is on the pats now i think... interesting timing. I like the eagles' Matthews while the Sanchise is in the driver seat. The SD Mathews is kinda troubling also...
Yeah that is. I wonder if gray was just a one hit wonder? Dayam it, and I picked him up. I do need to drop someone for a defensive guy. Hmmmmmmm.......

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Gray angered Beli this morning by showing up late to a meeting.

He was promptly sent home.

The dog house has a new name above the door.

Baldie

Gray was late to practice today and was sent home like a bad little boy.
Well he's definitely in the doghouse. Do you think he's worth keeping on a roster? I need to either drop him or ivory. The signing of Blount just concerns me about gray going forward though.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Ivory you can get back If needed. If you drop Gray someone will be more likely to scoop him up.

I'd drop the soap. LOLOL

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
You know Ivory isn't likely to have many if any studly games the rest of the way and there's a slight chance that Gray does.