Who are the most exciting teams for you to watch

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
OK, take your favorite team out of it. Just from a pure entertainment standpoint, what teams do you like watching so far this year. With Sunday Ticket for the first time, I find myself searching out some of the same teams each week b/c i like watching them.....and some of the teams would have shocked you if this was a few years ago.

1. Green Bay
2. Detroit - Calvin johnson is amazing!
3. Carolina - The Cam effect, love watching him play
4. New England
5. Philadelphia
Honorable mention: Baltimore

Exciting teams, play making QB's and difference making playmakers....Baltimore's one that is on there for the defense, still one nasty unit!

So who is it for you?

jjtweeks

Romo is a big playmaker for all the wrong reasons. Just when you think the cowboys can't lose they manage to.
The bills have played some exciting games so far this year and have been fun to watch.

cctekguy

Staff member
Cowboys are always fun. Always finding new ways to lose.

Liked to watch the 49ers when Singletary was HC. Now...not so much.

I can't choose the Saints because of my fan status but I can't believe they don't make everyone else's list.

Bills are getting addictive.

#1bears fan

I love watching Detroit and Houston....oh and the Bears too!! New England is always amazing and any green bay loss is the top game of the week in my eyes Im just still waiting for it this season!! Everybody will get to see my BEARS play in Detroit this week on MNF I just hope Hank is back!!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
You're supposed to take your favorite team out of your list n0rm, lol or they'd be some Saints listed here as well.

eaglechick

I'm back :)
i'm almost ready to give up on football :sadbanana:

i just watch red zone when the eagles aren't sucking up the joint

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Lions only because of Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson.

Thanksgiving Day football will be more exciting with these two playing