Who are some hot backup runningbacks that could land starting roles?

Hollywoodnash

TO THE DEATH
Benson earned another shot wit someone this season with his late season perforances. Maybe he can keep his head together this time and someone may get a diamond in the rough.

Rhodes is interesting and you have to really think twice about judging him on his years as a Raider. He could defenitley be a #1 back, as long as he's part of a quality 1-2 combo.

Sproles small size scares a lot of GM's but someone will be willing to give him a chance after seeing what Turner did in Atlanta and Slaton did in Houston. The question is now who is willing to take the risk.

Fred Jackson is a guy who could really mold himself into a quality back. I could see him being the feature back in Denver.

Ricky can still run the ball but he's not a 20 to 25 carry a game guy like he once was. He's not even worth bringing in to work with a young back because all the kid would learn is how to defeat the NFL's drug testing. Stay in Miami.

Washington has seemed to be on the verge of breaking out forever now. He could be a decent fit for a team like the Bengals.

Bengals are in the worst runningback situation IMO but there ain't no way Parker goes to the Bungles. The Broncos could do worse than bring in Fast Willie.
i only read posts as far as this one.

the Bengals coaching staff will be coaching the North at the Senior Bowl. listen for who they like.

not thread related, but the Jags will be coaching the South. i'd think they'll be looking for some wr's.