Which NFL Owner is worse?

Which one is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I'm talking more about Palmer. Especially after seeing the first string performances this preseason.

Remote Controller

Okay, yes, in the football sense, trading Ocho for two first round picks was the smart thing to do.

However, in the "business sense" it might not have been. Say what you want, but Ocho made fokls come to games and watch the Bengals. Who else draws for them?
Chad Johnson was a very big part of what destroyed this team.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
But Mikey is not Paul.....and the Mike Brown led Bengals have never been to a Super Bowl......Paul Brown was a legend, Mike Brown is clueless when it comes to owning an NFL franchise and leading them to greatness. Don't confuse other members of the Brown family and their legacy for the debacle that Mike Brown is as Owner of the Cincinnati Bengals.

Ford hired Matt Millen...AND gave him a contract extension.

Matt Millen. I think that's all that needs to be said.

Remember, Al Davis used to be a football genius...coach, GM, and Commish of the AFL.

The Brown family are NFL pioneers...for TWO NFL franchises.

Ford has never done anything worth while for the NFL. He's a bum. His family wouldn't even let him run the family business.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Starting to think Davis looks at Pryor like a young M Vick,prebroken leg era. Speed, arm strength and ability to make plays out of nothing.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Do you have a rap sheet? Are you on the lam from the law? Are you wearing a neck brace, a boot on either foot, or are you just coming off arthroscopic surgery? Are you overweight? Do you have at least three children out of wedlock? Have you ever been in a Turkish prison? Did you have serious attitude problems with your former employer?

If the answer is "no" to any of these questions then I'm sorry: You can't be a Bengal.

I'll agree with Mike Brown for a variety of reasons mentioned in other posts. Are there no Redskin fans round these parts? Surprised that Dan Snyder's name hasn't surfaced in this thread.