Which FA will make the huge splash tonight at midnight?

Which FA will make the big signing splash?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
It happens almost every year. Free agency opens at midnight eastern tonight, and usually within a couple of hours (or less), there is at least one huge name that signs for even huger dollars as a team tries to make a statement.

So who will it be this year that signs for a huge contract tonight or early tomorrow? And for extra credit, who will they sign with?

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
I went with Haynesworth. I feel 100% sure that Warner will get his cash from the Cards. He's not going anywhere. Ray-Ray will also be back in Ratbird uni's IMO. That leaves Housh and Haynesworth. Housh will sign with another team (darkhorse is Seattle IMO) but won't approach Haynesworth $$$. I'm hearing he will be a Redskin and don't see why Snyder won't overpay for him.

efactor

Coming at you
I think Warner gets the big payday with the Cards. Integral to the team, will be a two-year deal at max and frankly, he deserves it. Perfect fit for that team and a quiet leader. Has been a top QB over the last year and a half, making peanuts in comparison to QBs who have not done half of what Warner has done.

Haynesworth will get paid too, just not what he is expecting. I just don't see teams giving him more than a three year deal and he seems to want six. Too many questions about his motivation after receiving the big contract. The reluctance of Tennessee to pay him when Haynesworth obviously wants to stay there is a red flag for me. I think he signs with the Skins............

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Jason Brown, the center from the Ravens, will be the 1st player to sign elsewhere. Redskins want him....

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
I went with Haynesworth. I feel 100% sure that Warner will get his cash from the Cards. He's not going anywhere. Ray-Ray will also be back in Ratbird uni's IMO. That leaves Housh and Haynesworth. Housh will sign with another team (darkhorse is Seattle IMO) but won't approach Haynesworth $$$. I'm hearing he will be a Redskin and don't see why Snyder won't overpay for him.

I rule. That is all. :eek:bvious:

efactor

Coming at you
I guess I'm stupid or naive (maybe both) but I didn't think anyone (even the Redskins) would give that many years and that amount of money to a DT. I understand the importance of a player like Haynesworth, but the guy has missed some time with injuries over the last few years and has some issues. I was thinking more in the 4 year, 50 million range...........

I guess the economic climate does't scare Snyder. Full speed ahead..........:yippee: