Where will the major uncommitted studs end up signing?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
With Signing Day just under two weeks away, there are still a number of high-profile recruits yet to make a decision. Our commitment tracker includes 38 of the nation's top 150 prospects. National editor Allen Wallace and our group of regional managers have predicted where each player will end up. Check back regularly for updates to see if they got it right.

Scout.com: Scout Commitment Tracker

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I hope Christian Westerman takes his ass elsewhere. Bryan Harsin has always had good offensive lines and I dont like the whole prima donna attitude he gave around here. I hope his spot goes to a deserving Texas kid who really wants it.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
He went to Auburn. Ive got a feeling when things dont go his way he will transfer to Arizona State to be with his high school sweetheart.

Neither one of your schools needs a prima donna.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Sankey is committed to WSU, but is visiting UW this weekend. I bet he sticks with WSU. It depends on how much UW wants him, and I am not certain about that. He would have a better shot at early playing time at WSU. Washington is loaded at RB, and 2 of them can't go pro for another 2 years.