What's your favorite NFL stadium at present?

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Qwest Field is my favorite place to watch a game, hands down. Ill admit im a little bias though.

Best tailgating has been qualcomm and invesco @ mile high. Tons of fun.

Went to a cardinals game in az last year. Felt like i went in a time machine and i was watching a game in the year 3000.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remote Controller

Best crowd and Stage for the game.....Arrowhead!! They know their football! Best tailgate party, and it was not even close, was the old Mile High!! The strip joints were heavily involved.....food and drink were free.....and that's about as far as I can get into it! My dream is to catch a game at Lambeau. The worst venue BY A MILE is The Metro Dome in Minneapolis. The worst crowd by 100miles is Dallas Cowboy fan, even in the new playhouse. Dallas Cowboy fan is an idiot!!! Sorry to any Cowboy fan upset by this...............

......but you have no earthly idea how lucky you have been, and how damn lucky you are now......but you have no idea what a good crowd acts like. YOU TRULY SUCK!!

Remote Controller

Best crowd and Stage for the game.....Arrowhead!! They know their football! Best tailgate party, and it was not even close, was the old Mile High!! The strip joints were heavily involved.....food and drink were free.....and that's about as far as I can get into it! My dream is to catch a game at Lambeau. The worst venue BY A MILE is The Metro Dome in Minneapolis. The worst crowd by 100miles is Dallas Cowboy fan, even in the new playhouse. Dallas Cowboy fan is an idiot!!! Sorry to any Cowboy fan upset by this...............

......but you have no earthly idea how lucky you have been, and how damn lucky you are now......but you have no idea what a good crowd acts like. YOU TRULY SUCK!!
:redface:

:hide:

gizzil

ive only been to soldier field. one time for preseason and another for regular season. haha it was bad ass though

xqj47alpha

Banned
I love the question.

Only, I have only been to two NFL stadiums.
I have watched all the others on TV.

My favorite between the two I have been to would have to be Oakland (over SF since that game was between the Giants and Dodgers).

The best stadium has to be ATT, where the SF Giants play. If you have lower level seats, you're almost on the field.
If you have upper level seats you're almost over the field AND the bay with all it's glory is also on display.