What would you do with this team??

2minutedrill

This team is in a 12 team Keeper PPR money league. I would like to shake it up a bit, but thinking it might be too early yet. I'm the kind of person that see's a glass half EMPTY and it needs to be filled up. I'm 0-2 so far. Would you wait another week or two or just basically sit on this team? We start 1QB, 2RB,2WR,TE,Flex,DST,PT.

Roster:
QB T.Brady
RB S.Jax, F.Jax, CJ Spiller,A.Brown,J.Rodgers,B.Wells,Mendy
WR Nicks,Wallace,Welker,Garcon,A.Hawkins
TE Gates, F.Davis
DST Giants
Pk Keading

Besides DST and PK, what areas would you fix, who would you go after, who to trade? Problem in our league, only half the owners seem to be willing to trade, the other half are just plain crazy! (Mud, cctekguy,Bandon Boy, Chris S, cctekguy, jscott, cctekguy, maybe me but I doubt it - guess who's the craziest)
Any input??

2minutedrill

you would like so, but its been tough. Do have cj and brown (29pts) but gotta go with welker, wallace, hawkins as wr's.

cctekguy

Staff member
Dude...Relax

Your team looks like the "incoming" list at a MASH unit but they are all due back soon.

You've already posted 47 pts this week with your DST and a RB. I see 1-2 on the horizon.

You've got 2 guys (F. Davis & Beanie) who don't add much to your team right now, but good luck trading them for someone who will.

I'd hang on to Wells until I see what happens with SJax and Brown but Davis could be dropped for whatever need your team has this week. You've got until week 7 to cover Gates (who is fine, IMO)

Hawkins could also be dropped for another WR but I think you missed the window of opportunity this week unless you have a gut feeling about who will shine this week.

Brady should be fine but you will need a back-up at some point. Dump Davis for a QB that has a nice match-up in week 9 and then monitor your RB situation while looking to get Gates' bye-week guy.

All in All, I'd say you have a solid team moving forward and just need to catch a break from the injury Gods.

2minutedrill

Your on the list cause you play this weird game called "Fanasty Football" and seem to like it. Just ask a loved one "am i crazy to play this game?" . They'll look you in the eye and say "Of course not dear, you seem to enjoy it" and you believe them! CRAZO!
I'm confused...am I on the crazy list? And if so what does that imply?

:)

The Bandon Boy

Are u saying I am the craziest. If I were u I would blow up your team u need a lot of help. I would be willing to take some of your players of your hands.

2minutedrill

Third week in is when I can usually tell how a player is going to do. Takes me a while, cause I'm slow! After this week, there may be a fire sale. Maybe Brady, maybe S.Jax, maybe ????

Coachnorm

Third week in is when I can usually tell how a player is going to do. Takes me a while, cause I'm slow! After this week, there may be a fire sale. Maybe Brady, maybe S.Jax, maybe ????

This is some rational thinking here. Some times after two weeks you look at your fantasy team and say WTF do I have here?????

Some players have had one bad week and one good week.... others may not even have showed up yet?!?!?!?!

FJax is hurt.... Gates pulls what probably end up be the worst fantasy SNAFU of the entire fantasy season?!?!?!

2minutedrill

I blame Turner for Gates, don't know why, but i think he sucks as a head coach. (quality offense coach though) I liked Bobby Ross the most.