What Teams surprised you (good or bad) in week 1

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Mad props to Washington, I thought this would be a 40 something to 24 type game......Griffin came to play!

Philly and Vick looked like sh!t again......even with the win, I am very nervous about this team the rest of the year. They just don't have "IT".

New York Jets.....nope, didn't see them putting up 48.....maybe in the first 4 weeks....not in week 1.

Carolina's running game getting completely shut down. Newton held in check. For TB, Mark Baron is a BEAST and will have a great rookie year in that offense.

gizzil

i didnt see any of the saints at all, but yeah how did they not pick the skins secondary to shreds??

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Blocked /tipped / dropped passes each played a part in our dimise today. Sproles was unleased way to late, no spark, and little visable coaching.

deuce4321

Driller
Jets look to have the most confusing offense. I expect many false starts in the future. However the jets do have the best secondary in the league if we could just get a pass rush it would be the best defense.

jjtweeks

Surprised that carolina rushed a mere 13 times as a team against the worst run d in the league. Same old stuff with them. Talent all over the place but so poorly managed

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I think this year you will see a role reversal in the NFC. Bears will be all offense, Eagles will be all defense. Sadly if I had McCoy, and that defense, I would play like Pittsburgh/Bears of old.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I would say the Washington game was a surprise, I know once Shanny gets HIS Qb, he can generate pts, but I thought RG3 might wilt some in his first game. He didn't. I will also say for playing a tough D, Luck didn't look bad. Wayne and Fleener owners may be very happy this year.

Runnik's Hambones

I think the Jets coming out and laying it on the Bill's D. We heard so much this offseason about the fantastic D in Buffalo and the crappy offense in NY. Pretty surprising.

gizzil

The 9ers offense looked very well polished and scripted... once the script gets a lil jumbled we will see where they really at though