What games are you looking forward to this weekend?

Det v Chi.

Detroit is a long shot but I still believe this is totally winnable for them.

Cutler has put week 1 behind him but there are question marks for some of their other players (granted there is the same problem for Detroit). I see Detroit O being able to move the chains - even if not consistently.

I am hoping to see continued improvement from the Det D. If that happens I would not be surprised if the upset was by 7 or more points.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Im looking forward to

Michigan vs Michigan State
LSU vs Georgia
Notre Dame vs Washington (I really want to see Washington win this one.)
Oklahoma vs Miami

Some good games this weekend.

Bucknut

Im looking forward to

Michigan vs Michigan State
LSU vs Georgia
Notre Dame vs Washington (I really want to see Washington win this one.)
Oklahoma vs Miami

Some good games this weekend.

Michigan State wins easy
LSU wins big
Washington KILLS ND
OU wins in a close one

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I want to see if Oklahoma has the balls to beat down Miami.

Im waiting to see the following games:
USC @ California - Which fraud wants it more?
UNLV @ Nevada - UNLV isnt as good as its record, and Nevada isnt that bad.
South Florida @ Syracuse - TRAP GAME.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Yes. South Florida heads to the Dome vs a better than last year Syracuse. Freshman QB. Week after a program defining win. Leavitt better have his men ready to play or Syracuse could jump them.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Michigan State wins easy
LSU wins big
Washington KILLS ND
OU wins in a close one

And how did these picks work out for ya? lol. MSU needed OT, LSU by a TD, UW lost to ND and MIami beat OU.

Yes. South Florida heads to the Dome vs a better than last year Syracuse. Freshman QB. Week after a program defining win. Leavitt better have his men ready to play or Syracuse could jump them.

This was a pretty decent game. With Syracuse having 7 turnovers, game was closer than it should have been. USF seems to survive on the occassional big play. Don't remember seeing them grind out a long drive ending in a TD. They seemed to sputter alot. Of course that can be due to lack of the QB experience and Grothe is out. That "D" is pretty good tho.

Bucknut

And how did these picks work out for ya? lol. MSU needed OT, LSU by a TD, UW lost to ND and MIami beat OU.

This was a pretty decent game. With Syracuse having 7 turnovers, game was closer than it should have been. USF seems to survive on the occassional big play. Don't remember seeing them grind out a long drive ending in a TD. They seemed to sputter alot. Of course that can be due to lack of the QB experience and Grothe is out. That "D" is pretty good tho.

MSU almost blew it...should've won that easily.

Not sure on LSU and UW what happened...Georgia doesn't impress me, surprised they were able to stay with LSU. ND just flat out sucks...wacky things going on for UW to beat USC then lose to ND.

Runnik's Hambones

MSU v Mich game was awesome.

As was the LSU/Georgia game.

USF v Cuse was good. Forced 7 turnovers but I think we turned it over 3 times ourselves. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the Bulls have the best front 4 in the nation.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
USF v Cuse was good. Forced 7 turnovers but I think we turned it over 3 times ourselves. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the Bulls have the best front 4 in the nation.

Isn't it nice to finally be able to say "Go Bulls" and the rest of the world doesn't think you're referring to Basketball?! LOL

Go Bulls!