What current unknown backup QB could be a star?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Im not talking about Matt Cassell or the Gus Frerrote/Tarvaris Jackson BS.

Im talking about guys you never hear about, like Jim Sorgi.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Luke McCown still officially counts, right?
Josh Johnson in Tampa if McCown doesn't count.
That Ratliff for the Jets that lit up last preseason?
ooh, how about Dennis Dixon? ahh?

Post 2000 was spent on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
If Dixon is fully recovered from his knee injury, maybe a "slash" deal with him? Guy is a hell of an athlete.

Runnik's Hambones

Luke McCown perhaps. I think in the right system, Bruce Gradkowski could be a good QB. Josh Johnson is unproven completely but I wouldn't hold my breath.

catman

Baseball "Expert"
I think Ratcliffe of the Jets could be OK. The guys on ESPN are impressed with him.

Mike

Administrator
Erik Ainge
I am very interested in seeing what Erik Ainge might do if given an legit shot. Very impressed with this guy's body of work, and was able to watch him quite often at the college level.

DearbornDolfan

Seneca Wallace. What little I saw of him last season intrigued me. The guy has legs and is obviously capable of making good decisions, it's only a matter of making that ability a habit.

Escrow

Seneca Wallace. What little I saw of him last season intrigued me. The guy has legs and is obviously capable of making good decisions, it's only a matter of making that ability a habit.

He has always intrigued me...esp. after last season, and he did it with nothing...

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
John David Booty - Hell I would have given him a shot last season with the rest of the crap on that roster.

dukdown

Banned
Jon Gruden had very nice things to say about Josh Johnson. The guy was amazing at USD. Gruden said that McCown won't get the starting job without a fight from Johnson.