Wells, Megatron for Chris Johnson

mills

I've been proposed this trade.

Wells and Megatron for Chris Johnson

This is a PPR, Dynasty league, what's everyone's take?

JackG1980

Do you havd Chris Johnson? If so I would not do that trade. Chirs Johnson has a good schedule and should continue to produce monster games.

mills

Here is my situation

RB

Benson, MJD, CJ3 (That's it...)

WR

Welker, Desean Jackson, Hines Ward, Braylon Edwards

I am currently first with 8-2 record.

In all honesty, I need another RB... We play 2 RB, 3 WR and a flex. I had Julius Jones but trade him and Witten for Dallas Clark.

Why would you want to spilt up a trio of MJD, CJ and Benson in a dynasty league? That's so studly.

You don't have any big stud receivers but those guys are consistent/solid options. Your elite RBs will make up for WRs...

mills

Thanks for the input guys. I guess I thought I would be getting a stud receiver and a possible soon to come stud RB. I decided to decline.

mills

He has countered

Send DeSean Jackson, Phi WR
Send Aaron Curry, Sea LB
Send Brian Orakpo, Was DE
Receive Beanie Wells, Ari RB
Receive Calvin Johnson, Det WR

jaybebo

He has countered

Send DeSean Jackson, Phi WR
Send Aaron Curry, Sea LB
Send Brian Orakpo, Was DE
Receive Beanie Wells, Ari RB
Receive Calvin Johnson, Det WR

This I would do...it takes only one injury in the NFL to get replaced...ask Willie Parker...and possibly Julius Jones...I believe Jackson and Calvin wash in PPR dynasty...Wells is a better option over Curry and Orakpo...IMO...

Runnik's Hambones

I'd totally take this deal. Aaron Curry is going to be a stud but I think Wells will too. Jackson is beastly but Megatron just needs a bit more support and he's a top 5. Brian Orakpo just may be a bust, at least in Washington.

Make this deal.