Week 9 - Dallas @ Philadelphia - Sunday Night Football

Mike

Administrator
no discussion to be had here. Dallas is going to dominate this inferior team because it is led by a whiny ass quarterback, overrated running back, a few retarded receivers, and has to settle for fans named birdman and eaglechick :)

Note to Eagles fans:
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Man i can't wait for the beat down the Eagles are going to give Dallas. Maybe Tony will actually win a playoff game this year oh but wait they need to make the play offs first. Dallas and there fans can kiss my tan ass. ;)

eaglechick

I'm back :)
no discussion to be had here. Dallas is going to dominate this inferior team because it is led by a whiny ass quarterback, overrated running back, a few retarded receivers, and has to settle for fans named birdman and eaglechick :)

Note to Eagles fans:
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

:biglaugh:

You don't frighten us, Dallas cow-dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Jerry Jones," you and all your silly Dallas fans.

Arctic Dawgs

Man i can't wait for the beat down the Eagles are going to give Dallas. Maybe Tony will actually win a playoff game this year oh but wait they need to make the play offs first. Dallas and there fans can kiss my tan ass. ;)

Do new fans get to join in that line ??

If so count me in

:pickle: