Week 5 - Minnesota @New York Jets - Monday Night Football

Mac

What's to discuss? The New York Jets are going to Destroy Minn! I even think Gholston will get a sack! :duckhunt:

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I'm counting on it. Actually, I'm hoping that this a low scoring game of epic defensive proportion. Since Mark Sanchez isn't capable of getting me the 60+ points I need to win in Hired Guns, I'm aiming for the "less is more" philosophy of obtaining fantasy wins.

:xpopcorn:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I would love to see:

Favre hit it off with Randy. Lets see both go out in a blaze of glory this year!

Holmes and Sanchez blow up as well, so Edwards can finally be kicked to the curb, as he should have been.

I would love to see AP go all touchdown Jesus on NYJ defense. But I doubt that happens.

Still, I would really enjoy a say 27 to 24 game.

Remote Controller

Still running the shit out of the Wrangler ad!! Guess they found a new niche group to pitch to. Guys who think what came out this week is okay. I certainly felt that ad would be pulled pretty quick.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
well Favre finally hooks up with Moss. He's been throwing it up for grabs to him all night long.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Holy Folk! Looks like Folk bailed me out in both my long shot victory chances. Not just need AP and Harvin to do the same.

And some questioned my preseason top 10 ranking of Folk! :thrash: