Week 3 Late (4pm) Games Discussion Thread

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
few comments about that game. First of all, that game should have been over at halftime, Pitt destroyed them and only went to half up 10....they left a lot of points on the board.

The Int ret flipped the game, the bengals were a different team after that. it gave them the belief that they were in the game and could win!

Carson Palmer stepped up with the game on the line and led a fantastic final drive. That is what they pay him to do, when the game is on the line, he was money!

Great Game indeed!

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
It sucks to sit here and watch my team lose two weeks in a row. Pitt just doesn't look the sam without Troy. The "D" is still good but not as good. The "O" loks bad and has all year long. I blame that and their inability to run the ball. And until they figure out how to run the ball, it's going to be a long dissapointing season. They have to figure out how to get back to smash mouth 'ball that they have become adapted to playing.

Remote Controller

CBUCK!!!!?

CBuck had the one fumble, but why the hell didn't they give him a few more shots in the redzone? Moreno made one and got jammed about 6 or 7 times. Hillis got stacked up. Buck kept setting the table and then getting pulled in the pay zone. I bet that changes :thrash: