Week 3 Discussions - Early Games

DearbornDolfan

Thank God I put Hillis in my flex spot, he's my best scorer so far. Of course, Steven Smith is bombing out on me, but I should still win this week.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Just did. RZR's post gave me some pause, but I need one of my back-ups to pop. Have Chris Johnson and Gore as the starters, and a weak bench of Sproles, Slaton, Scott, and now Blount.

If you've got the roster spot, I'd a picked up Blount too. Huggins might not heal fast enough to take the edge over the #2 spot.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Who would have thought a 4th string QB going into preseason would throw Pittsburghs first passiing TD of the season and add 2 more in the first half alone. He had the jitters when game started but has really settled down and getting Ward and Wallace the ball down feild. Mendy starting to get some yards thanks to the dominating O-line last few drives. Definitly been a fun game to watch, finally.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Wish i could watch the Detroit v Minny game. Want to see Favres face when Detroit wins this game. *fingers crossed

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I know y'all might think I'm ticked about the Bucs losing to Pit right now, but actually I'm just the opposite. This is the perfect match up for us in week 3. A superior defense and band-aided offense that will easily take the win but leave us with a lot of opportunities to learn before we take on Cincy and New Orleans.

We've been saying since the schedule came out that this game would be a loss, what makes it a win is the educational value.

Coachnorm

Spiller with a 5 yard TD catch and takes a kickoff to the house for a TD.

Bills hanging tough with the Pats, Pats 24, Bills 23.

Man, I hope I'm not playing Spiller in my Kick return league.