Arizona @ Jacksonville
Oakland @ Kansas City
New England @ New York Jets
New Orleans @ Philadelphia
Houston @ Tennessee
St. Louis @ Washington

cctekguy

Staff member
Oakland @ KC is the one I want to see. Not sure how much of the "Old Rivalry" still exists but their games are always spirited.

gizzil

yes nikki, we gonna hafta watch that debacle unfold. I'm glad someone will enjoy it, although havin ap may make it slightly enjoyable for me as well... other than that I woulda liked to have seen carolina @ atlanta, those are usually petty good games... I hope palmer gets his head out and stompps the packers but thats pretty doubtful. I guess we will get to see (not literally of course in the chi) if warner bounces back or once again looks like a grocery clerk. I really think oakland will destroy the chiefs. Doubt if that game will be much fun. New England prob welcome sanchez to the league by makin him look stupid... I agree NO @ phillie woulda been a good game. But cmon, Brees vs. Kolb? i guess it could surprise me but again doubtful. Houston @ tenn also kinda interesting, seein if slaton bounce back... but tenn should have this one. as for st. louis... I wouldn't mind never seeing a ram helmet again. seriously.

eaglechick

I'm back :)
i'm looking forward to see how great kolb is, now that he's practiced with the first team all week :shake:

seriously i hope he proves me wrong and has a fantabulous day beating the ain'ts :)

also looking forward to see if the eagles D can handle brees and co.

cctekguy

Staff member
80% chance of rain in Nashville. Might want to rethink Schaub, AJ, Gage etc. Both QB's have smallish hands and will have trouble gripping the ball.