Week 16....WSIS Advice

Baldie

Well I made it to the semi-finals. Because of Brees, I was able to defeat my opponent by 1.12 points :cool:....wheeww. So if you can offer some starting advice for week 16, I'd really appreciate it.
Standard scoring league.....2RB/2WR/TE/Flex

QB
Brees
RB
Foster vs Bal
F Jax @ Oak
Morris vs Phi
R Matthews @ SF
WR
Julio Jones @ NO
H Douglas @ NO (picked up in-case Julio can't go. He scores big anytime Roddy/Julio is out)
Landry vs Min
J Matthews @ Wash
Benjamin vs Cle
Hopkins vs Bal
TE (WW available - Fleener, Daniels, B Celek, Clay, Rivera, Gresham, Rudolph)
Donnell @ Stl
Reed vs Phi

I play the 1st place guy so I know I have a very tough road this weekend. His players, starters as of today bolded. Maybe I get lucky with a bad match-up or two.
Romo vs Indy, Megatron @ Chi, M Evans vs GB, McCoy @ Was, Bell vs KC, Gronk @ NYJ, Edelman @ NYJ, J Gordon @ Car, Stafford, Shorts III vs Ten, Heron @ Dal, K Davis @ Pit, J Randle @ Indy.

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Brees
FJax, Foster(Matthews still out by all reports).
Landry, Benjamin
Donnell - is as good as any of them
Flex - Jones or Douglas. If Jones plays use him, if he is out again, use Douglas

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Teddy Bridgewater has been getting a little better of late now that he's found a WR he believes in. Houston is in a world of hurt at QB and join the Bears at the bottom of the list.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Minn IS getting better. Bridgewater is slowly getting better, finding all recievers, and Asiata and co. have run better. Yes, I like Baltimore more than Miami, add to that Miami is kind of quitting so yes go Baltimore still fighting to get into the playoffs.

Baldie

Looks like Julio is active but how much he'll do is the question. Should I start Julio or go with Douglas??

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
If it was me I'd start Julio. I wouldn't have the testicular fortitude to sit him if he does play in such a tasty match up with Atlantas season on the line

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Via roto:

The Falcons reportedly saw enough from Jones in a pre-game workout to make him active despite Jones missing every practice this week. Jones could be limited by his oblique injury, but the buzz around Falcons' camp has always been he would be more than a decoy if active. He is a risky play during championship week, but his upside makes him a mid-range WR2 even with the risk.