Week 15 - Early Game's Official Thread

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
yup.....this is just sick.....

If anyone still wants to argues about who the fantasy MVP is this season they are just crazy.....it's Vick....hands down, just ask all of his owners if you can get them to take a break from counting their cash.

Shitty thing is the one league I do have Vick in I had to run into Rivers, Jackson, Witten.......damn I hate FF at times!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
un focking real!!!

Well good luck EC, I hope you take it all the way.....no answer to the Vick show....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
That was just freaking amazing!!! I saw him go back and was praying something would happen.....takes Vick out of it and picks up 10 pts or so in the process.....mountain is STEEP, but might be possible now.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
i don't care have your points miller.... EAGLES WIN!!!!!! what a frigging game!!!!! :banana:
You have to be jacked!!! I was jumping up and down and it was just my fantasy player.....damn that was a crazy game. I think Vick got you plenty to make up for that ;)

Congrats on the great Eagles win ec.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Vikings P Chris Kluwe deemed the TCF Bank Stadium field "unplayable" after participating in Sunday's walkthrough practice.
"Serious time," said Kluwe. "All respect to the people that cleared the field ... you did an amazing job. That being said, it's unplayable. The field is as hard as concrete an hour and a half after they took the tarp off, and anyone that hits their head is getting a concussion. I find it interesting that the NFL can claim an emphasis on player safety, and then tell us the field is fine. It's beyond hypocritical. I can only hope, however unlikely, that no one gets catastrophically injured at the trainwreck that's about to take place tomorrow night."

Wow. Not that they would do this, but could the players refuse to go out there?

eaglechick

I'm back :)
You have to be jacked!!! I was jumping up and down and it was just my fantasy player.....damn that was a crazy game. I think Vick got you plenty to make up for that ;)

Congrats on the great Eagles win ec.

you know that little woohoo guy? that's me right now!!!! mr. ec was fast asleep at halftime and we're both freaking out now!!!! :michaelvick: :woohoo1: :jiggy: :pickle: :yippee:

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
Eaglechick that icon is me too... it's been almost a full hour since the game ended and I'm still giddy with excitement. I kept thinking "did I just see what I thought I saw?"

This was basically a playoff game too! Maybe my favorite Eagles game of all time.

eaglechick

I'm back :)
:nod:

definitely one for the ages!

Eaglechick that icon is me too... it's been almost a full hour since the game ended and I'm still giddy with excitement. I kept thinking "did I just see what I thought I saw?"

This was basically a playoff game too! Maybe my favorite Eagles game of all time.