Week 14 - Philadelphia @ New York Giant - Sunday Night Football

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
been a very entertaining first half.....just don't need any more TO's and scores for the Philly D or ST's...

cctekguy

Staff member
No way is that a Manning fumble!

His knee went down and then his elbow hit the turf, when his elbow hit it jarred the ball loose.

What happened to the old rule "The Ground Can't Cause A Fumble"?

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I need an 80 yard TD pass to either Boss or Steve Smith. If they could have just hung on to a few of the rocks Eli threw them earlier....

Remote Controller

I went to bed around half-time, but was anything else made of the officiating?? How could they not review and see that there was 2 secs left on the clock at half. That fumble forward was also kind od weird because of an errant whistle, then Miller mention a fumble wher manning might have been down. It seemed to me that the announcers were really easy on what seemed to be a very poorly officiated game.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay, I am an Eagles fan true and true. But the officiating in this game was absolutely atrocious! They should fire every damn official.

first, let me say I don't think Manning fumbled. I agree, sure looked like the ground caused the fumble.

Secondly, How do you go from a second and 10 from the 42 yard line, throw a pass that the defender tips and drops. To a 3rd and ten from the 32 yard line????? then reveiw the pass play and not see you started the whole damn thing at the wrong spot? :banghead:

Tons of holding not called, late hits called that weren't late hits, late hits NOT called against the Eagles that were.

Just a very badly called game.

But hey....the Eagles won...and Dallas lost!

:thrash: :woohoo1:

Remote Controller

The two seconds left before halftime and the clock was stopped, with a man down by contact......................wtf?? The Eagles should have been given time to kick a FG. Did I dream that? It has been brushed under the rug or something.

eaglechick

I'm back :)
The two seconds left before halftime and the clock was stopped, with a man down by contact......................wtf?? The Eagles should have been given time to kick a FG. Did I dream that? It has been brushed under the rug or something.

i agree RC! just watched the game and i was screaming about that. officiating was terrible--but do you believe it, reid actually won a challenge! (has that ever happened before?) and the eagles won too!!!

:banana: