Administrator
Oakland @ San Diego
St. Louis @ Arizona
Dallas @ Indianapolis
Carolina @ Seattle
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay

Discuss the games here

Coachnorm

Tashard Choice with a very nifty TD run in which he runs by almost the entire Colts D creates an early 7-0 Dallas Lead. Good highlight stuff.

maverick824

Need Wayne, Austin, and Sproles to outscore DMac and MWill(TB) by around 25, make Brady/Graham earn it on Monday Night!

Coachnorm

In the Tampa bay game the Falcons move the ball well for awhile in the opening drive...... Bucs coach uses up 2 timeouts to engineers a complete stop. Bucs 3 and out. The Falcons then put together a Gonzo drive that leads to a Turner TD, Falcons up 7-zip.

Coachnorm

Need Wayne, Austin, and Sproles to outscore DMac and MWill(TB) by around 25, make Brady/Graham earn it on Monday Night!

Good Luck, Mav. That Tashard Choice TD helped my some. I need big numbers from Rivers as usual as I am behind, Tamme and Jaws now in the 4 oclock game will have to help out also.

maverick824

Understand.....I'm taking on Miller's HG juggernaut for the division and vacation next week, it's been a classic!

Coachnorm

So, not bad, Oakland has scored two TDs with no DMac action. Campbell has run one in snatching away a DMac Td opportunity.

Coachnorm

Bucs follow up The Falcons TD with a scoring drive of their own as Blount pounds one in near the end of the first quarter.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
True that. Luckily Peyton isn't on any of my teams, but Eli is. Although this year... potAto potato.

Coachnorm

Long Freeman pass dropped as the WR slips on what appears to be a bad surface today.... wide open. Still 7-7 Bucs / Falcons... start at the 16 Bucs have almost picked Ryan twice........ Talib just got banged up