Week 13 Golden Stones Award - #1 bears fan wins!

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Last week's Golden Stones award went to our very own eagleschick who sat Anquan Boldin down, gave him some crayons, and told him to shut up and color while Mario Manningham did work for her! Paid big for her this week. I won't even comment on Stevie "Featherstone" Johnson. :banana:

Congrats to her! Looking forward to more big shots in Week 13!

Last edited by a moderator:

maverick824

LOL, it really doesn't count on a 10-2 team with the bye sealed, but I have 2 for your consideration....

FJax at #5 run D Minny over D"I'm the whole offense"Mac at #2 run D San Diego
and the big one.....
Benching All-World Wayne against Dallas! for Burleson against middle of the pack Chicago's pass D.....Reggie's probably healthy, but the stones say Burleson is money in PPR this week....book it!

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
LOL, it really doesn't count on a 10-2 team with the bye sealed, but I have 2 for your consideration....

FJax at #5 run D Minny over D"I'm the whole offense"Mac at #2 run D San Diego
and the big one.....
Benching All-World Wayne against Dallas! for Burleson against middle of the pack Chicago's pass D.....Reggie's probably healthy, but the stones say Burleson is money in PPR this week....book it!

See kids, this is how it's done! Strong entry Mav.

drworm

I'm not sure if this would even count for a golden stone award... but week 13 im benching TO against the #3 D against the pass and putting in Garcon. (this is a non PPR league)

And here is the gusto... benching P.Hillis @ Mia (who is giving up 80 yds/game rushing at home) for Mendenhall @ BAL (giving up 103 yds/game rushing at home.)

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
I'm not sure if this would even count for a golden stone award... but week 13 im benching TO against the #3 D against the pass and putting in Garcon. (this is a non PPR league)

And here is the gusto... benching P.Hillis @ Mia (who is giving up 80 yds/game rushing at home) for Mendenhall @ BAL (giving up 103 yds/game rushing at home.)

Wow, Hillis benched for Mendy is a pretty balsy play considering the sheer tear Hillis has been on this season.

eaglechick

I'm back :)
in hired guns bennet got 17.4 and calvin 15.6...

but austin had 9.3, so excellent move #1bears fan!!! :thumbsup:

i benched boldin again for manningham/stevie johnson, but it didn't work out as well this week :scared:

Vicious_Machine

And you totally didnt answer me though :(
I was wondering what the scoring format is!! :p

Like 15 yards/1 point? 10 yards? PPR?

Regardless the man deserves some mad props cause in any format 7-100 is a great stat line.

drworm

TO(10.7) benched for Garcon(12.7) worked out for me.... as far as benching Hillis(7.9), it was a good idea, but I should have picked up a RB that did a little better then Mendy(6.3). :sadbanana:

Vicious_Machine

TO(10.7) benched for Garcon(12.7) worked out for me.... as far as benching Hillis(7.9), it was a good idea, but I should have picked up a RB that did a little better then Mendy(6.3). :sadbanana:

Great call as well !! But once somebody throws down Earl Bennett over Megatron and nails it, your always fighting for second place!

I can barely imagine even saying that, but to actually have the testicular fortitude to click that Submit/Update button for your lineup while doing that.... WOW!

#1bears fan

NFL .com Bennet over Johnson
Bennets stats
1pt ppr 7 catches
1pt for 10 yrds 104
5 pt bonus over 100
Total 22.4