Week 12: Golden Stones Award

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Alright storminorm set the bar high last week starting Santonio Holmes over Andre Johnson. Who's got stones this week?

#1bears fan

Normal Roster for me except Nicks is out so Im starting Woodhead other option is Mike Thomas!! Dont think that really qualifies.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
SOFFL II im starting Jordan Shipley over Miles Austin for my balls of the week move.

L2K my not so ballsy start of the week Keiland Williams over Felix Jones

gizzil

i actually may have somethin this week even though im super conservative - blair white over TO (ok we knew he has gonna lay an egg) and Sidney Rice... that is... if i go through with it:runaround:

cctekguy

Staff member
My teams are so stacked that I would have to go to the waiver wire to win this challenge.

Y'all have fun. I'll just keep on winning.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
You're 4-7 in SOFFLII Tekie. There's only 1 team with a worse record than you in the league. Seems to me that stacked lineup of yours could use a bit of tinkering. :biglaugh:

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
SOFFL II im starting Jordan Shipley over Miles Austin for my balls of the week move.

L2K my not so ballsy start of the week Keiland Williams over Felix Jones

Jordan Shipley did net me 14.80 but Miles Austin gained 17.50 all on the ground :xpissed: 60yds and a TD. :rolleyes: and only caught 3 passes for 25yds, I had the right idea, close but no cigar, Can i get one stone for this :biglaugh:

Felix Jones scored 16.3 mostly thru the air 7-rec 69yds no TD's v.s 44yds no TD's on the ground. :headscratch:

So Keiland Williams TBD needs to get-r-done in a huge way

Vicious_Machine

What are the requirements for Golden Stones anyway?

Looking at the cheatsheets, one name I saw missing was Nate Washington! Against a terrible TERRIBLE houston pass D, I dont care who is passing, I am playing him where I can.

Given how somehow Chicago has not let any WRs score, I would play him ahead of Maclin. (Not DJax, the one time I benched him, he went nuts, I learned my lesson).

A cheap golden stone; play Tolbert ahead of Turner! (only 4 spots in rankings)

gizzil

haha. Blair White had 9 pts, Rice 2, and TO 1 - so... i guess it worked out for me but... they all kinda blew

eaglechick

I'm back :)
i benched boldin for manningham/stevie johnson in hired guns with the playoffs on the line

they scored 15.10/13.8 over 5.7... now if i'd only played earl bennett instead!!! with his 21.6 points i think i would've won the award :nod:

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
i benched boldin for manningham/stevie johnson in hired guns with the playoffs on the line

they scored 15.10/13.8 over 5.7... now if i'd only played earl bennett instead!!! with his 21.6 points i think i would've won the award :nod:

Ladies and Gentlemen we have this week's winner! Congrats to Chica for summoning the figurative stones to bench pro-bowler Boldin against the craptastic Bucs in favor of Manningham. Worked out great for her! Here's your badge of honor:

160-golden-stones-award.jpg