Week 10 - Baltimore @ Cleveland - Monday Night Football

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
ugh.....what a horrible Monday night game.....what else is on??

But if your watching, discuss it here.

Coachnorm

While this game didn't classify as a Big Game this week it must be noted that it is a Big game for The Ravens at this point of the season. The Bengals have completed a double sweep of the Steelers and the Ravens and sit atop of the AFC North. The Ravens need to use this matchup to dominate and put their team into another gear, geared for a playoff run. Time to tune up and click on all cylinders for the rest of the season.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
This is an absolute must game for Baltimore. They need to keep up with the division, especially with two games coming with Pittsburgh yet....and they need to keep up in the WC race.

Not to mention they need to bounce back from the division loss, and just whoop on a week division opponent.

tblGoBlue

I will be watching with excitement b/c I need 21 points from Ray Rice in my $ league and 30 from him in my PPR SOFFLII league for victories..

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
0-0 at half.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Ravens D is still outlasting my Rice.....damn this sucks.

catman

Baseball "Expert"
I've been watching Prime 9 on MLB Network, but turned over at 9. I was surprised to see the score (or lack thereof).

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
this is just brutal to watch, and my Rice is still behind the Ravens D....damn Burleson's 0 is huge right about now....

Coachnorm

Not quite the offensive tuneup that most of us hoped for. The D looked great, posting a shutout and even scoring points.