Washington Huskies Shocks #3 Southern California

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
SEATTLE -- Southern California was leveled by another post-Ohio State funk, taken down by upstart Washington with a late drive that must have looked familiar to the Trojans.

Erik Folk kicked a 22-yard field goal with 3 seconds remaining and Washington's fired-up defense stymied fill-in quarterback Aaron Corp and No. 3 USC in a 16-13 victory Saturday.

USC quarterback Matt Barkley, who directed an epic game-winning drive to beat the Buckeyes in Columbus, Ohio, last week, could only watch the latest stunning upset loss by the Trojans from the sideline. The star freshman was out with a sore shoulder.

Folk's 22-yard field goal caps Huskies' upset of No. 3 Trojans - NCAA College Football Recap - ESPN

Mike

Administrator
Huge win for this team. Even with the QB situation USC faced, this shows that big changes are definitely taking place for the Huskies.

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
2a07d140-4867-4041-b4c7-d355ce0c21c8.jpg

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
What a game. I only watched the 4th qtr of it and couldn't believe it. USC should drop out of the top 10 for this loss......but they won't. Popularity will keep them in the top 10.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I think its awesome. Anytime the so called almighty trojans get beat, i smile just a little bit more.

Hey what happened to the thread, " who wins a game first? Washington or Detroit ?"

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
How was it? I said in the chatbox after the win some where Kingdome is having a baby.

It was great. For the first time in Washington history, the fans stormed the field. I was on the field & got a pic of the back of Sark's head with my cell phone cam.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
We had the nation's longest losing streak 8 days ago! Things can change fast in college football. Thank goodness!

And now you have a longer winning streak than Ohio State, Oklahoma, Okla St, USC, BYU, Ga, Notre Dame and a record to match them also. Whos the almighty now?