Wade Phillips fired

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Wade's the winner here. Now he can kick back on the couch and watch these quitters continue to look lousy... on what seems to be on national broadcasts... every other dang week.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Garrett's an idiot. You just jumped from the frying pan into the fire. He had Wade to take the heat and protect his inability to run an offense, he won't have that excuse any longer...and will go up in flames.

I can't wait :clap:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Wade has always seemed a gentleman to me but for whatever the reason he had lost his team. The Vikes may soon be seeking a new coach.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Wade has always seemed a gentleman to me but for whatever the reason he had lost his team. The Vikes may soon be seeking a new coach.
:nono: Never happen. Not after the same thing happened to him in Buffalo. He is done as a HC.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Garrett's an idiot. You just jumped from the frying pan into the fire. He had Wade to take the heat and protect his inability to run an offense, he won't have that excuse any longer...and will go up in flames.

Just glad that he turned down the Ravens a few years ago

efactor

Coming at you

We all watch the Cowboys more than most teams because they play a lot of national games.

I am amazed that they confuse establishing the run with running on obvious running plays. Twice last night, they had third and shorts and both times they got stuffed on the same play with Barber carrying the ball. How about a little imagination in those situations? Sees like they had a mindset that they were going to prove they could get the yard regardless of how the defense was set up. Their line isn't good enough to do that.

This whole team just seems to have no plan. Goes first to the head coach, so he had to go. Maybe Garrett will do better. Can't do any worse. There defense is horrible and Wade was the D coordinator. Hard to defend him at this point. Will be interesting anyway...............

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
Wade got screwed! I agree...now he can relax and enjoy the rest of the season watching football like the rest of us.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
You can blame the coaches all you want. The biggest problem with Dallas is they are not nearly as talented as everyone thinks (as I stated in the other Dallas post) and that is not the coaches fault. That is the GMs fault...and in Dallas the GM is Jerry Jones!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I agree in large part with GFL but this day has been coming since the day he was hired. Jerry's yep-lings always get the boot, one way or the other.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
Wade Phillips is angry. Reports are pouring in that he is turning destructive:

37206_10100437513990334_8347570_68878836_5074231_n.jpg

Vicious_Machine

We all watch the Cowboys more than most teams because they play a lot of national games.

I am amazed that they confuse establishing the run with running on obvious running plays. Twice last night, they had third and shorts and both times they got stuffed on the same play with Barber carrying the ball. How about a little imagination in those situations? Sees like they had a mindset that they were going to prove they could get the yard regardless of how the defense was set up. Their line isn't good enough to do that.

This whole team just seems to have no plan. Goes first to the head coach, so he had to go. Maybe Garrett will do better. Can't do any worse. There defense is horrible and Wade was the D coordinator. Hard to defend him at this point. Will be interesting anyway...............

BANG ON!!! Whether its Garrett or Wade making the calls, some of the play calling has been down right RETARDED!!

Yes, maybe the players "quit" the last two weeks. But what about week #1, with like 10 seconds left:

1st-20, DAL36 0:00 T. Romo passed to T. Choice to the right for 4 yard loss. T. Choice fumbled. D. Hall recovered fumble and returned for 32 yards

Are you retarded? Why would you run this place?? You either gain 5 yards and half ends, or you get gang tackled, fumble, and you give up a TD!! :xpissed:

As for the cowboys not being talented, a lot of people picked them to win the division, they have been above .500 the last 5 years in a row, and there is no way you look at this team on paper and go "Yes, thats a 1-7 team"!

GOOD BYE WADE!! I have always said you were the biggest weakness the cowboys had to overcome, so I am glad your finally gone! Hope you get a job with somebody else in the NFC East, or a team in the AFC West not named the Raiders.