V BOOKIE question

1 Crazy Commish

How do we check how we did after the games are over, wasn't there a button that used to go to your account and see what games you won and lost for the week? Thanks:football:

Coachnorm

We don't seem to have that since we went from actual v bucks to betting our points instead. Maybe there is an account system but I don't know how to find it myself.

What I miss most was being able to donate vbucks to other members. I used to give away million of vbucks to betters down on their luck and staked newbies to vbetting with extra vbucks to build on.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
That would be a nice feature to be able to see. Couriuos alot of times on which ones i lost/won. Even tho last weekend lost more than won. And thanks again Buffalo for losing my lock of the week. IDIOTS.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
What , are you a caveman? This is 2011, its all about computers and having people do it for you. LOL

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I thought of doing it that way but i know i'd just lose the paper i wrote it on or somebody would throw it away thinking it was some some jotted down scribble.

Coachnorm

What , are you a caveman? This is 2011, its all about computers and having people do it for you. LOL

I keep track of all my vbets on spreadsheet.

LOL, no I don't. :grandpa: Back in my day all we had was a pencil and paper.... and we liked it!!

Last edited by a moderator: