USF v Wofford Will be Called by Yours Truly!

Runnik's Hambones

Hey gang! Wanted to remind everyone that tonight's 7:00 PM EST show down between the USF Bulls and Wofford College should be broadcasted live on http://bullsradio.org. I will be with Kyle and Carlos doing color commentary for the game. We will begin at 6:00 PM with a pre-game show, cover the game at 7:00 PM, and a post-game show from 10:30-11:00 PM. Wish me luck! It's gunna be awesome! :pickle:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Looks like it will not be broadcasted on bullsradio.com but it will be on WMNF 88.5 HD2 for the entire Tampa Bay area.

Thanks guys.

Best of luck man. Sure envy you for being able to do that. See if you can somehow slip in a little cheap advertisement by mentioning SOFANTASYFOOTBALL and slip it in often. LOL.

Probably can google tampa area rated stations and find wmnf 88.5 and listen to it on the net.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Ok recap man......

First I didnt know I texted you in the middle of a broadcast. Answering with an anti OU reply while broadcasting the game gives you a platinum mancard.

Second....tell me how the hell Wofford led that long?

Runnik's Hambones

Ok recap man......

First I didnt know I texted you in the middle of a broadcast. Answering with an anti OU reply while broadcasting the game gives you a platinum mancard.

Second....tell me how the hell Wofford led that long?

LOL, Got your text right after I had finished breaking down a collapse in Wofford's defense.

Wofford never lead the Bulls though. Opening drive USF drove down and scored, Wofford answered right back with a drive and a score. Then both offenses were making stupid mistakes (fumbles, INTs, botched snaps...etc). Late in the 2nd quarter I said on the air that the Bulls need to stop trying to rely so heavily on Matt Grothe. They need to run the ball with Mo or another RB. Grothe threw a TD pass putting us up 14-7, then they kicked the ball out of the back of the endzone after a botched snap on a punt attempt putting us up 16-7 at half. We came out, shut Wofford down. Got great field position after the punt and ran the ball with Mo for a TD on a 39 yard drive. Then we forced a fumble, caught an INT, started running the score a bit. Final was 40-7.

And the broadcast was amazing guys. Seriously that was so much fun, I don't know how to describe it. I can't wait to do it again. We had our own press box in Raymond James... freaking amazing.