Tyler Thigpen

Trickster

Looks like Tyler Thigpen will be starting for the Dolphins. How do you think he will do and how do you think his presence will affect the WRs, especially Brandon Marshall

cctekguy

Staff member
Awfully good for a #3.

Not many teams could lose 2 QBs and still have a quality veteran player in line.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
And Parcells traded for him. He wasn't sitting on the wire waiting for a call. I hope he turns into a nice story.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I think he would be a useable player this week if needed. The guy can play ball, that much we can be sure of.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Yet another guy who we know can play the position. Ill give the Fins this, they are really doing a good job and building and maintaining QB depth.

Since Thigpen is a mobile QB (able to roll out of the pocket) and is not afraid of throwing the long ball, this will buy time for Marshall to get open, especially when he breaks into his secondary route. I think this gives Marshall a nice bump, assuming Thigpen has stayed in shape.

Remote Controller

Since Thigpen is a mobile QB (able to roll out of the pocket) and is not afraid of throwing the long ball, this will buy time for Marshall to get open, especially when he breaks into his secondary route. I think this gives Marshall a nice bump, assuming Thigpen has stayed in shape.
The fact that he used Fasano and thrw him a TD pass is also telling.