Trading Matt Ryan.....Advice

Baldie

I have 2 QB on my roster.....Brady and Ryan. Someone wants to pick up Ryan because their QB's are Shaub and Manning. I an interested in a WR or RB but who should I go for?

My Team
RB
Turner
Mathews
Grant
Mendenhall
Jacobs
WR
Austin
M Williams
V Jackson
Ochocinco
Manningham

His Team
RB
A Peterson
Blount
Hillis
Forte
WR
Fitz
R White
D Jackson
Welker
Colston
S Moss
Burress

Runnik's Hambones

You need WR. I highly doubt he'll consider giving you any of his top 3 WRs. With that said, see what he'd be willing to part with. If you can walk away with DJax, Welker, or Colston I think you have a good deal.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
I would be absolutely amazed if you get Roddy for Ryan, I think Jackson is a more realistic target and someone that would improve your roster.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
Not sure that you're going to see much from Turner (doesn't catch many passes), Grant(rbbc) or Jacobs this year. I think you're on the right path trying to upgrade at RB, and you could package one of those guys with Ryan for a Forte or Peterson. Remember however, if you deal him Ryan and don't get White in return, that could be a lethal combination for this team if the Falcons are anything like they were last year. You're making him potentially way better. I like Ryan and think he's a STUD in the making, however I always look at things with a dynasty slant, so take that for what it is.