Trade Proposal

Effing Bored

dot com
I was offered DeSean Jackson and Darren Sproles for Mark Ingram

I'm in last place. This guy is going for the win. So I'm also trying to factor that in.

What do you guys think?

jjtweeks

keeper league then? hard to say without all the other dynamics. A little late in the season do do much from last place, I should know lol. If redraft that is not gonna help you get out of last.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I wouldn't do it. Even when Robinson and PT Cruiser return Ingram is going to remain their RB 1. Trading a RB 1 for a WR 2 doesn't make sense. Sproles is little more than a throw in because he sure isn't startable in most formats. Get him to change the RB to one that you could start and I "Might" could see it.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
If it is ppr, I might do it. DeSean is Wr #1 in Was, and Sproles will only get more work as a change of pace for McCoy. Ingram may or may not be all that as the year goes on. If you are in last place and looking to be stuck there, I might do it.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
There are very few true RB 1's in the league. They are much harder to come by than even a WR 1. I don't believe in trading a RB 1 for a WR 1 unless the WR is truly elite and even then I think you hurt your teams upside giving up those precious touches.