DeAngelo Williams, Car RB
Darren McFadden, Oak RB
Andre Johnson, Hou WR
Roddy White, Atl WR
Jason Witten, Dal TE
Texans D/ST, Hou D/ST
Jason Elam, Atl K

#1bears fan

I love Forte but McFadden is a beast and OAK has nothing else.... As far as Chicago you dont bring in Jay Cutler to hand the ball off and since hes not used to having a RB with Skill Forte has suffered he will come around but he will no way match his last year fantasy performance.

mills

Another trade proposed.

Send Mario Manningham, NYG WR
Receive Ray Rice, Bal RB

Here is my full team.
QB: Philip Rivers, Matt Schaub
RB: DeAngelo Williams, Darren McFadden, Joseph Addai, Marshawn Lynch, Chris Wells
WR: Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Vincent Jackson, Santana Moss, Mario Manningham
TE: Jason Witten, Brandon Pettigrew
PK: Jason Elam, Josh Brown
TD: New England Patriots, Houston Texans

opinions?

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
that would definitely strengthen the RB core. that woudl be a nice aquisition using a waiver wire grab to get a 5th or so rounder.

GZ2525

I'd do the Forte trade.

I'd for for Rice too, but McGahee is tearing it up. You got enough WR's though to take the risk.

mills

pulled the trigger on the ray rice deal. I needed some help at RB, I have been concerned with McFadden's production seeing as Russell is the QB and he couldn't scare a fly offensively.

JackG1980

pulled the trigger on the ray rice deal. I needed some help at RB, I have been concerned with McFadden's production seeing as Russell is the QB and he couldn't scare a fly offensively.

Good job... rice will get better.

mills

Receive Michael Turner, Atl RB
Receive Stephen Gostkowski, NE K
Send Darren McFadden, Oak RB
Send Marshawn Lynch, Buf RB
Send Jason Elam, Atl K

what do you guys think about this trade?

The owner of Turner has Fred Jackson.

TFlott52

mills-

hmm, I don't know about the kicker swap? I think Turner for McFadden/Lynch could be a good trade depending on the rest of your roster. If you're deep at RB, but lack a stud I think it's a good move.

Someone in my keeper league has offered me McNabb/Lynch for Donald Brown. Would you guys do that trade?