Trade advise

JackG1980

12 team PPR League, Standard scoring with Return Yards. 25yards = 1 points

I get Michael Crabtree
I give Joshua Cribbs

I have Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Mike Williams and Danny Amendola. So I think I could afford to take a chance. What should I do?

Runnik's Hambones

Advice.

Don't do it. You're getting nothing in return. Basically, you've giving up a possible #3 WR in your scoring system for what should be considered a #4-5 WR with the way SF is playing right now. You're giving up a guy you can play, for a guy that you can't. Doesn't make sense to me. I know you're WRs are pretty stacked, especially with Bryant taking punts, Mike Williams playing great as a #3, and you could afford to lose Cribbs, but that doesn't mean you take a down grade at that position for him. I think he has higher value in your scoring system than Crabtree (because of how poor he's playing). Because of your WRs, you must be lacking elsewhere in a 12 team league. Try and get a position player that can actually help you.

JackG1980

Well thanks for the advice but I took the trade anyway. the 49ers have a new OC and Crabtree is the only deep threat. With the new OC crabtree had his best game this year. Something has to change. If Gore continues to get the ball as much as he has been, he will be hurt real soon. With AJ, Austin, Dez, M. Williams (TB) and Danny Amendola I can afford to take a chance.