Titans Give Up On Green-Beckham

cctekguy

Staff member
And apparently, the Eagle give up on their wobbly WR corp.

Green-Beckham was traded to Philly for OT Dennis Kelly.

Titans needed some OL depth since they have 2 with pre-season injuries, so this makes some sense for them.

Not sure what Philly is going for except to further discourage their current WRs.

DGB is a great talent according to a tape measure and stop watch but couldn't even beat out rookie Tajae Sharpe for 1st team snaps.

Do you see him busting the Philly starting line-up or is this just a little depth at a weak position?

efactor

Coming at you
Not sure it means they are down on Agahlor. I think more an opportunity to pick up a big talent for cheap and hope he can get his attitude adjusted

cctekguy

Staff member
Eagles currently have Josh Huff listed as WR2, assuming Mathews mans the slot.

I don't see any reason DGB can't step right into the starting gig once he learns the system.

ExperiencedRookie

Eagles currently have Josh Huff listed as WR2, assuming Mathews mans the slot.

I don't see any reason DGB can't step right into the starting gig once he learns the system.
That's the entire knock on this guy. He's dumb as shit and lazy to boot.

Expecting this boner to transfer teams mid training camp and pick up a new offense is pushing it. Word is he still hasn't picked up the full TENN offense.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
This was a face save for Tenn. They realized they wasted a pick, and philly is taking a shot. Most of the salary is eaten by Tenn. So if they cut him, its no big deal since all they gave up was a back up lineman

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
Not expecting anything from this guy, frankly.

But our WR crop is arguably the worst in the NFL. We've got Jordan Matthews and nothing else.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
yeah, story came out today that Agholor is regressing not improving and he sucked last year.

cctekguy

Staff member
What is it with these "freak" athletes?

They never seem to amount to much. DGB, Latavious Murray, ASJ are just a few I've heard called freak.