Titans Claim Randy Moss

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So Randy is heading to small market Nashville! Should be interesting. Fisher is a strong coach so I think he has a chance to control him and with Vince Young, he can buy time and play blacktop football which is what Moss excels at!

Titans play the Texans twice still who are last in the league vs the pass. This could end up being a good move for Moss owners.

aspera1163

Yeah, as a CJ2K owner, I could not be more excited. As long as Moss keeps those 8 man fronts at bay, Mr. 2000 will be ripping and running his way to another historic season.

aspera1163

Im very suprised the Rams didnt claim him. I really thought they were going to give Bradford a legitimate WR until the replacement guys can get healthy again.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
If Moss pulls his head out of his ass this could be great news for CJ and Young. Moss owners should consider this a push at best. Moss could be a decoy at times in this offense.....but it is better than being unemployed.
Posted via Mobile Device

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
As long as he stays out of Tampa, I'm good. Youth + Ronde Barber is working for us.

With Randy soaking up the coverage, many Nate Washington can get something done down field more consistently. Who knows.