The what ya need thread for Monday Nt

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So how ya lookin'??? And before i start, I want to send a nice :fockoff: to Kyle Orton and his 3 garbage time TD's.....

maverick824

Local (10-1) - Down 64, but have Manning, Wayne, Davis, and Vinatieri. It's 6 pt pass TD, so this is doable, but I've clinched bye, so really for my easiest potential title path, I'm pulling for a loss.....odd, i know.....
Hired Guns (7-4) - Up 35.69 w Wayne/Sproles vs Manning/Vinatieri. This is a W, but the big deal is pt differential. The win gives me the lead, but the tiebreak will be pts if we end the season tied. I came in down 2 pts, so it's CRUCIAL I run it up tonight as a safeguard.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Local (5-6) - Down 6 w/ Fitz & Crab vs Sproles & Vinatieri - Must win here, would like to be within 20-25 going into tomorrow night.
Shula (5-7) - Win....keeps slim playoff hopes alive
HG's (9-3) - Win, playoff spot clinched. Next wk vs Mav for the div title and bye.
BWW's (8-3) - Down 21.4 :rant: w/ Wayne. Orton's garbage pts took me from looking great to grave danger of dropping #4 in a row....:rant:
IB: (6-5) - Down 29.4 w/ Crab vs VJax...another Orton :rant:....oh, and the brilliant move to go with Palmer over Cutler... :rant:
Prog FL (7-5) - Loss
Z48 (8-3) - Down 61.69 w/ Manning, Tolbert, Vinateiri, A. Wilson vs S Philips - Big mountain to climb
OC (7-4) - Up 78 w/ Gates vs Tolbert, Floyd, J. Smith, A. Cason - RZR has some weapons left, but like my chances.

Anywhere from 3-5 to 6-2 I think.....

Arctic Dawgs

Ditto to Orton he's a p.o.s

Need V-Jax to be in the back of a cop car right now

Was in the kitchen makin a pot of soup, but I think I heard them say he is done with some sort of a contract injury to his calf

:biglaugh:

You sure know how to get the most out of your players Smith

#1bears fan

Big Money league up by 50 opponent still has Fitzgerald and Gore.
League 2 Done win by 19 :banana:
League 3 Done win by 85 :banana:
Mid season SO League Up by almost 100, tigress Lilly has Fitzgerald to go. :drool:

Oh and I won 100,000 Vbucks off eagle chic today!!!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Local (5-6) - Down 13 w/ Fitz & Crab vs - Must win here, feel like I dodged a big bullet here only down 13. Good shot tonight.
Shula (5-7) - Win....keeps slim playoff hopes alive
HG's (9-3) - Win, playoff spot clinched. Next wk vs Mav for the div title and bye.
BWW's (8-4) -Loss - Orton's garbage pts were too much to overcome last night....#4 in a row and still trying to lock up a playoff spot.:rant:
IB: (6-5) - Down 29.4 w/ Crab - another Orton :rant:....oh, and the brilliant move to go with Palmer over Cutler... :rant:- This will be a loss.
Prog FL (7-5) - Loss
Z48 (8-3) - Down 34.00 w/ A. Wilson - Another loss here
OC (8-4) - Up 50 plus vs J Smith - Big win here.

Anywhere from 3-5 to 6-2 I think.....
Looking at 4-4 is my guess.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
What I need is to stop outplaying myself:

Local $$$ 1 (8-4) Already won this one with Fitz still to play. Big games from Brady and Foster top his big game from Bowe (whom I gave him in a trade). Keeps me in first in my conference and looks more and more likely that I'll have a first round bye.

Local $$$ 2 (8-4) Benched Jamal Charles for LT and it cost me the game. Will still be first in my conference but the playoffs aren't guaranteed yet.

Renegades (5-7) Second highest points total of the week and I'll lose by less than two. Had I sat Boldin for Sims-Walker I'd be walking away with a win here.

SUDFFL (6-6) Going to lose this one by 5. In my lineup is Emmanuel Sanders and his 2 points, on my bench is Miles Austin and his 17. Not out of the playoff hunt yet but this could be a major set back.

Hired Guns (7-4) A big ZERO from VJax really hurt, going in to Monday night I have a 12 point lead, Chris has Breaston yet to play. Game comes down to this, playoff hopes come down to this. Fingers crossed.

Local League (3-9) Can never get anything going in this league, been in it for 9 years and I struggle year after year. This week I wasn't even able to play spoiler as the team that I beat, mostly due to Peyton Hillis, has already made the playoffs.

Local Meaningless League (4-8) This league was done on auto-draft and I couldn't care less about it. Was asked if I wanted in, I said sure and here we are. My refusal to start Hillis over Ray Rice or SJax cost me this one...again.

I'm saying 3-4 as I think, hope, pray, I can outlast Chris in HG.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Won my $$ league to move to 9-3 and wrapped up the division.

SOFFLII (8-3) I need Gore to out score Breaston by 17.5 points to get the win. Thanks to some luck I'll retain a tie at the top of my division even if I lose. Runnik, who I'm tied with, started a player that did not play.

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
I'm up by 1 with T.Smith and Crabtree going he's got Gore. I sat Freeman and Maclin this week in favor of Smith and Crabtree because Arizona pass D is so bad. Hope I made the right call.

drworm

I need nothing... San Diego's Defense won me 2 leagues and the other one im in I have a hefty 50 point lead going against Vernon Davis. 11-1 in the last four weeks. nothing like clicking on all cylindars before playoff time.

Remote Controller

All I need to do is get Hillis ready for next week! Dude has been a wrecking machine, but how many highlights is he getting? I hope he puts together 4 qtr's one of these days.