The Sports Outlaw Playoff Challenge is BACK!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Just wanted to get an early heads up on this. We will once again run our annual playoff challenge this year. It is run on MFL and the rules are simple.
Start the following each week:
1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 K
1 D

Start anyone you want each week, only catch is you can only start them once throughout the entire playoffs.

Scoring will be listed on the MFL site, but it is a ppr scoring system.

In the event of any tie, most pts Super Bowl week will be used to break it, if there is still a tie, we will go to the championship week, then divisional and so on until the tie is broken.

I am sending out invites to the site today. If you were not in it last year and want to be this year I need a PM with an email address you want to use for the contest.

We had 34 entries last year and would love for us to fly past the 50 mark this year.

So what are you playing for?? Well we have 5 great prize packs for the winners sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings! The two gift cards were won by The Sports Outlaw Community by supporting Buffalo Wild Wings All Star Blogger League and being active with comments all season.

Here are the prizes:
1st Place:
$50 BWW Gift Cert
League Champion Mug
Bottle of BWW Sauce of their choice
BWW Micro-football & BWW re-usable bag

2nd Place:
$50 Gift Card

3rd Place:
BWW Lawn Chair

4th Place:
BWW Lawn Chair

5th Place:
BWW Boneless Thursday's T-Shirt

Don't miss out on this great contest brought to you by The Sports Outlaw and Buffalo Wild Wings!! Send me your information today!

Here is the site:
Fantasy Football: Sports Outlaw Fantasy Playoff Challenge Playoffs Login

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Also, due to MFL's new password requirements this year, I had to reset all passwords, so they have been emailed, please change these when you log in.

Arctic Dawgs

What about Da Bombs playoff Challenge. I haven't seen him around for a while. Are we still going to do it ?? I know myself and GBG built some spreadsheets to take care of the scoring for it

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Bomb has not been around since spring so I would say he's not doing it ;)

But if you want to keep the tradition going on that AD, run a thread in the t'ment and challenge forum and run with it.

This is just the SO playoff challenge that we run, doesn't have to be the only one, but it will have the best prizes :thrash:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Here are names I have that should have invites already:
Myself
Nic
Mike
Beermutts
Bodey
dannywest
turfpro
sgt john
chrisslabaugh
eagleschick
Phicinfan
Arctic Dawgs
The Ram
coachnorm
var8rfan
Remote Controller
12gaugetimmy
Hawks Eye
German
escrow
Bubba
MongerKhan
Hoos First
deuce
lemmer
orgazmo
storminn0rm
40jays
roughingthemascot
SC#20
Tailgate Chef

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I know it's early, but not too early to get signed up, finalizing the prizes in the next day or so, some nice prizes for the winners this year, you can not win unless you get signed up!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Updated the top post with the prizes, but want to list them here as well. A huge thanks for Buffalo Wild Wings for supporting this contest with such great prize packs!

Here are the prizes:
1st Place:
$50 BWW Gift Cert
League Champion Mug

2nd Place:
$50 Gift Card

3rd Place:
BWW Lawn Chair

4th Place:
BWW Lawn Chair

5th Place:
BWW Boneless Thursday's T-Shirt

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not sure what is going on with the missing emails, EC, I PM'd you the information. Everyone else, I resent the league invite and mine went through, if you still do not have one just let me know and I will send you the information.

2minutedrill

think i would like a shot. but not sure how to sign up, went to site using link but didn't see anything for new user. also, not sure how to use site, any input will be helpful. maybe others have same problem? (maybe not, i can be slow at times)

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
think i would like a shot. but not sure how to sign up, went to site using link but didn't see anything for new user. also, not sure how to use site, any input will be helpful. maybe others have same problem? (maybe not, i can be slow at times)

If you were not in it last year and want to be this year I need a PM with an email address you want to use for the contest.

Just send me your email and I will get you set up, it's that easy.